The "Terms and Conditions of Use of the globalcontrol5.com website" define the rules of free use by Users of the globalcontrol5.com website, under which iSMA CONTROLLI Poland S.A. it publishes, in particular, information about technologically advanced solutions in the field of building automation and training in this field, and also allows you to contact us.
I. Introductory provisions
1. These "Regulations for the use of the globalcontrol5.com website", hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, define the rules of operation of the globalcontrol5.com website, hereinafter referred to as the Website, located at the internet address: www.globalcontrol5.com, and the rules of using the Website by Users . The regulations define the rights, obligations and responsibilities of iSMA CONTROLLI Poland S.A. as the entity that is the owner and manager of the Website, as well as the rights and obligations of Users.
2. The condition for using the Website is to read the content of the Regulations, which is available in the Regulations tab. Using the Website is tantamount to reading, understanding and accepting the provisions of the Regulations.
II. Authorship and ownership
The creator of the Website and the owner of the rights to it, and the entity authorized to manage the website resources is iSMA CONTROLLI Poland S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw (02-134), 1 Sierpnia 6 Street, entered by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register to the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000809012, NIP number: 5252607299, REGON: 360592757, with share capital in the amount of: PLN 100,000, hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
III. The characteristics of the Website and its resources
1. The information contained on the Website is for information purposes only.
2. The information contained on the Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1145, as amended), unless it results directly from their conten.
3. The Website contains materials, hereinafter referred to as "Website resources", including in particular:
• information on the Administrator's products and services;
• information on the Administrator's business partners;
• information on job offers;
• information on training;
• news on the Administrator's activities;
• contact forms.
4. The administrator is entitled to manage the website resources, including making changes to them, without the need to inform the Users.
5. The rights to register trademarks are vested in the Administrator or entities with which the Administrator has concluded appropriate agreements.
6. The resources of the website, including text materials, graphics and IT solutions, are legally protected, in particular by the provisions of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1231, as amended) .).
IV. The rules of the User's access to the Website and the related risks
1. Access to the Website does not depend on the fulfillment of any formalities by the User, in particular, this access does not require the User to register in the Website system.
2. The User may register on the Website at: https://globalcontrol5.com/rejestracja, providing the Administrator with contact details in the registration form in order to directly send the User updates and information about new products, services and events. An access password is sent to the e-mail address provided in the registration form.
3. Registered User, in order to log in to the website at: https://globalcontrol5.com/logging, provides the e-mail address and password that he received during registration. The login module provides the functionality of generating a new password by the User by clicking on the "Remind password" link, which starts the password recovery process. A message containing a new password is sent to the User's e-mail address.
4. The use of the Website is possible via a computer and other electronic devices with access to the Internet, having appropriate software, including a web browser. The Administrator recommends using the following browsers to use the Website:
• Internet Explorer,
• Google Chrome.
5. Using the Website may be associated with threats related to the use of the Internet, such as spam, viruses or Trojan horses. The administrator takes steps to eliminate threats, in particular by: controlling the files stored on the server with an anti-virus program that detects malware and the actions of third parties; preventing the spread of spam.
6. The user should use legal computer software, update anti-virus software and firewall.
V. Administrator's duties
The Administrator provides the User with free access to the Website for an indefinite period.
VI. User Responsibilities
1. The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the principles of social coexistence and applicable provisions of generally applicable law, in particular with the intellectual property law.
2. The User is entitled to use the Website's resources only for their own use. It is not allowed for the User to use the resources of the Website, which are protected under the Act on Copyright and Related Rights, for the purpose of conducting commercial activities by the User.
VII. Rules for using the newsletter service
1. The user subscribes to the newsletter by providing his email address in the footer and consenting to the processing of personal data by iSMA CONTROLLI Poland S.A.
2. The user subscribes to receive the newsletter by providing his e-mail address when registering in the registration form and consenting to the processing of personal data by iSMA CONTROLLI Poland S.A.
3. The newsletter is sent only to people who have agreed to receive it.
4. The newsletter is sent via the Mailchimp platform.
5. The newsletter contains information about updates in products and software, invitations to events, news from the company's life, etc.
6. The newsletter is sent at various intervals, but not more often than 3 times a week.
7. To unsubscribe from the newsletter, click the 'Unsubscribe' button in the footer of each newsletter.
1. The basis for processing the User's personal data is his consent, expressed by checking the appropriate window in the registration form or contact form.
2. The User's personal data is processed in order to send business, marketing and commercial information.
3. The administrator of personal data is iSMA CONTROLLI Poland S.A. with its seat in Warsaw (ul. 1 Sierpnia 6 Street, Warsaw 02-134).
4. Providing personal data is voluntary.
5. The User has the right to access their data and change them. The User may withdraw consent to the processing of his personal data by the Administrator by sending a request with the User's first and last name to the address of the Administrator of personal data or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
1. The administrator is not responsible for errors in data transmission, in particular caused by failure of teleinformation systems, telecommunications systems, power systems and due to delays in the operation of an external operator providing data transmission.
2. The Administrator is not responsible for the lack of access to the Website for reasons beyond the Administrator's control. For security reasons and for any other reasons beyond the control of the Administrator, the Administrator has the right to block or temporarily suspend access to the Website for the period necessary to remove any threats or irregularities.
3. Subject to the limitations resulting from mandatory provisions of law, the Administrator is not responsible for damages arising in connection with the use of the Website or inability to use it by the User or in connection with improper operation, errors, deficiencies, disruptions, defects, delays in the operation or data transmission. , computer viruses, failure of the line or IT system.
Comments and questions regarding the operation of the Website may be sent to the address of the Administrator's seat or via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Communication with the Administrator using electronic means of communication is free of additional fees. The user bears only the costs resulting from the contract concluded with the operator or other third party providing the service for remote communication (e.g. Internet provider, mobile network operator, etc.).
XI. Changing the Regulations
1. The notification of changes to the Regulations will take place no later than 7 calendar days before the introduction of the amended Regulations through an announcement posted on the Website. The use of the Website by the User after the amendments to the Regulations have been introduced is tantamount to accepting them.
2. A registered user who does not accept the amended Regulations is obliged to notify the Administrator of this fact within 7 days from the date of notification of the amendment to the Regulations.
3. The current version of the regulations is available to Users in the Regulations tab.
XII. Final Provisions
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant applicable legal provisions shall apply, in particular the Civil Code and the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2. Polish law shall apply to matters related to the Regulations.
3. The court competent for resolving disputes related to the implementation of the Regulations is the court competent for the seat of the Administrator. With the consent of the Parties, disputes may be resolved through mediation.
4. The Regulations enter into force on June 15, 2020.